Thursday 1 December 2011

hello world, it's me again


Welcome! Let me start by introducing myself and my little family...

I'm a thirty-something-year-old stay at home mum who is on a career break from the public sector (much to the envy of my friends who work in the private sector, I've taken my perks already and have decided to take a short career break to raise my young family!) Having waited what I'd call a very long time to get married and start a family I love my life right now and wouldn't change a thing (well, almost everything!) I am the author of a blog called Random Ramblings which some of you may have come across and having overcome some drastic changes in my life since 2008 I feel now is the time to start writing again.  I am a lover of gadgets and gizmos (especially if they have anything to do with making my life easier as a mum) and can happily spend hours researching things that others might find somewhat tedious...

I have a little girl who is as much of an angel as she is a little gremlin!  Many would describe it easy to have one child in the house, but with her energy and enthusiasm, she really does keep me on my toes... Oh, and she's anxiously awaiting her new baby (which by the way, she calls "new baby".)

**UPDATE**

Our beautiful little new baby finally arrived in February, and I am over the moon because he looks just. like. me! Ha-ha! ;P

No comments:

Post a Comment